Welcome to El Sueño!
Welcome to Sueños Festival! We're so excited to open the gates to Grant Park for an amazing weekend of live music! Your Platinum perks will help you make the most of your weekend with up-close viewing, a private lounge, complimentary food and drinks, and more!
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything Platinum has to offer. We’ve also included general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, gravel and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
The Platinum Concierge has sunscreen, hand sanitizer and other supplies on hand. If you have a preferred brand, we recommend bringing your own.
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. Look for the Platinum & VIP Will Call line for expedited service. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
- Saturday, 5/27: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday, 5/28: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Location & Entry Gate
Sueños Festival is located at Grant Park in Chicago located at 337 E Randolph Chicago, IL 60601.
El Sueño Entry: This is the fastest way to enter the park. Look for the directional signs at the northeast corner of S. Michigan Ave. and 11th street, half a block north of Roosevelt Rd. The Platinum Entrance is on the 11th Street pedestrian bridge over the train tracks. Once through the security check, climb aboard the El Sueño shuttle to be taken straight to your Lounge. *Please note, the shuttles are only intended to take you into the festival. All exiting will be done on foot via 11th street bridge or Columbus and Ida B Wells.
Main Entrance: There is only one main entrance to the festival. The main entrance is located on the south side of the Buckingham Fountain. Look for the Priority Entrance lane for VIP express entry on the east side of the fountain.
AT THE FESTIVAL
You have unlimited in-and-out privileges to El Sueño Lounge, located on the west side of the stage (to the right if looking at stage) and featuring shaded seating, premium restrooms, and complimentary food and beverage offerings all day long.
El Sueño Lounge
*NEW Location this year* The El Sueño Lounge is your weekend HQ and is the ideal spot for relaxing and recharging between sets. Located on the RIGHT side if looking at the stage, you can access the El Sueño Lounge from the private El Sueño entrance or on the sidewalk that runs parallel to Columbus Drive, past Balbo. Look for El Sueño signage. Available only to El Sueño guests, here you'll find:
- El Sueño Bar — A shaded, open-air space featuring a full-service bar, seating vignettes, and dining service.
- Elevated Viewing Patio — An elevated patio offering an exceptional view of the Stage.
- Premium air-conditioned bathrooms.
- Concierge service — Our staff are here to assist you with any festival questions, wristband issues, festival survival supplies or anything else that comes up.
- Photo Booth - create lasting memories in the photo booth! Available daily from 1PM - 7PM
All-inclusive Dining and Drinks
Have a drink on us at your full-service bar, serving complimentary beer, wine, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages.
El Sueño Lounge Bar Menu attached below!
No need to go hungry with the offerings of Chicago's own Atzimba Catering featuring authentic pre-Hispanic Mexican and international foods. Enjoy complimentary lunch and dinner buffet, passed hot snacks, dessert, and late-night snacks in the Platinum Lounge with varied menus suited for all tastes and dietary needs.
• Lunch 1pm - 4pm
• Snacks 4-5 pm
• Dinner 5pm- 8pm
• Late-Night Snacks - 8:15pm - 10pm
Menus attached below!
By far one of the most popular perks of El Sueño is access to fantastic stage viewing! Please note that all viewing areas are subject to capacity limits and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Viewing options:
- Front-of-Stage — Accessible via the El Sueño Lounge and located on the RIGHT side if looking at stage. Beer, Seltzer and water service available in this area.
- Elevated Patio off El Sueño Lounge
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Access to VIP — Enjoy unfettered access to all VIP areas
- Merchandise gift — A special thank-you for our El Sueño guests, available at the El Sueño Concierge
- El Sueño Photo Booth: capture memories of the fest in the exclusive photo booth. Located within the Platinum Lounge and available daily from 1PM - 7PM